CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, June 11, 2012

Google Art Project

Coffee, switching channels Matt Lauer to Gayle King, then Robin Roberts then back again- summer. During my morning channel surfing ritual, I saw a story on the Google Art Project. The Google Art Project allows you to explore collections from around the world with thousands of artworks photographed in extremely high resolution. You can create your own galleries, there are details and education pages for the artworks. 


www.googleartproject.com  My mind started to swirl how can I use this in classroom.  Share a comment on how you might use it in the classroom-- oh I forget the mention the best part no ads on the site :)  Have fun exploring Here is  a link to the story from CBS Morning News 
cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7411290n 

No comments:

Post a Comment