CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 8, 2012

DISCOVERY EDUCATION

One of my favorite go to resources is Discovery Education. It is an invaluable resource. I am able to incorporate interactive media, videos,images. I am able to bring my students to places they may never have the opportunity to see in person. Reading Rainbow, Life, Jeff Corwin, and Grossology are just a few of my students favorites. Using the interactive experiments in Discovery Science, allows my students to conduct experiments that we otherwise would have to read about. Discovery also creates lessons with all of the resources included. Here is a link to to The Good Egg Project Education Station it  takes your students on a virtual field trip to an egg farm. 



No comments:

Post a Comment