CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, July 21, 2013

Summer Time Learning Time

Wow! It has been a while since I posted.  Summer is almost over.  In fact I am back at work. My district has  three week summer reading program right before school starts. I am back at work teaching 1/2 day then I usually spend a few hours in my getting ready for the school year. 

This summer I was lucky enough to be invited to participate in the Mickelson Exxon Teachers Academy. It really opened my eyes to interrelationship between scientific inquiry and
 mathematical problem solving. I can't wait to empower my students all of the great force and motion,measurement, statistics and so much more that I learned at MEMTA.

1 comment:

  1. Why is this linked with Monday Made It? Did I miss the project?

    ReplyDelete